About Darkwind by BakeyPosted by Uncategorized 2012-08-10 in
Founded on February 9, 2009, Darkwind is an Alliance guild on the Wyrmrest Accord role-playing server in the massively multiplayer online role-playing game World of Warcraft. Our founder, Katastros, began the guild with several members of a former guild, as well as transplants from overpopulated realms. Many came from non-RP realms and were lost. Darkwind took them in and gave them a friendly home.
To provide a safe haven for mature players by offering a fun and friendly environment.
Darkwind was established as a guild for everyone—from the young novice to the seasoned veteran—and we will strive to maintain that ideal. We will continue to grow and improve by bringing in high-quality members and helping them become the best players that they can be. Our hope is that we can continue to provide support and excitement for all types of players no matter what they desire, be it raiding, PvP, or even RP.
- Providing a friendly, mature and open atmosphere
- Placing real life and family before guild and game
- Encouraging self-motivated activity and personal improvement
- Promoting helpfulness among the guild and those outside of us
- Treating people in the Darkwind community, as well as the greater gaming community, as we would like to be treated
- Showing loyalty and respect to the guild and all of its members
- Having fun; this is a game after all